Daily 7 am – 12:30 pm and 8 am – 1:30 pm
We provide ample room on our spacious catamarans and visit two snorkeling locations – the crystal clear waters of Molokini* and the remarkable shallows of the Maui coast line that is home to many Hawaiian honu (sea turtle).
- All snorkel equipment including instruction and wetsuit tops.
- We also offer the option to try the new exciting sport of SNUBA®!
- Breakfast: Mom Coons 4th generation homemade cinnamon rolls, fruit, coffee, tea, and juices.
- Lunch: Teriyaki grilled chicken, fresh tossed green salad, luau rice and Hawaiian sweet rolls.
- Wide assortments of non-alcoholic beverages are available throughout the day.
RESTRICTIONS: Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon request when booking your reservation.
PREMIUM BAR: For guests ages 21 years and up, enjoy two complimentary premium beverages on the return sail!
Bar Includes: Molokai Mule, Lanai Tai, Maui Brew Co. seasonal beer, Longboard Lager, Bud Light Platinum, Chardonnay and Rose wines.
*THERE ARE TIMES THAT THE WEATHER WILL MAKE SNORKELING AT MOLOKINI CRATER UNDESIRABLE AND DANGEROUS. ON THESE DAYS THE CAPTAIN WILL CHOOSE THE NEXT BEST LOCATION TO SNORKEL.
|Youth (13-17 Years)||$125.00|
|Child (3-12 Years)||$85.00|
|Add SNUBA, per person (8+)||$64.19|