Daily, 8 am – 1 pm, December – April
Discover why Lanai has been rated as one of the top 10 snorkel and dive spots in the world as you snorkel a dazzling coral reef, home to abundant fish and sea turtles.
Wild dolphins are found off Lana’i, too, including spinner, spotted and bottlenose dolphins. Sightings of humpback whales are common in winter.
Daily at 8am Approximately 5 hours
- Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear (including optical masks for eyeglass wearers)
- Flotation devices
- Free learn-to-snorkel class
- Free fish i.d. class
- Free guided reef tour
- Free Jr. Naturalist program.
- Tropical-style continental breakfast (local fruits, fresh-baked pastries, coffee and juices)
- Barbeque lunch: chicken, hot dogs and veggie burgers, plus pasta salad.
- Chocolate chip cookies and pretzels
- Sodas, tropical juices and filtered water.
After snorkeling, adults age 21 and over with valid picture i.d. may enjoy one complimentary alcoholic beverage, including local micro-brew beer, wine or Mai Tai.
Additional alcoholic drinks, blended cocktails or refills available for sale at a reasonable price.
|Free Child (12 & under) w/ paying adult||$0.00|
|Child (7-12 yrs)||$65.00|