Daily 7 am – 12 pm
Your adventure begins at Ma’alaea Harbor, where you’ll board one of Pacific Whale Foundations’ high-tech, smooth-riding catamarans. As you cruise to Molokini our attentive crew will serve you a tropical style continental breakfast, accompanied by freshly brewed Maui coffee and tropical juices.
We’ll stop at Molokini — with plenty of time to explore this remarkable mid-ocean oasis! We provide all of your snorkel gear and flotation devices, plus plenty of encouragement and support if you’re new to snorkeling.
Next stop is Turtle Arches, a beautiful reef known for its underwater lava arches and abundance of green sea turtles. Enjoy a free guided reef tour led by one of our naturalists, who will point out sights you might miss on your own.
Daily 7 am. Approximately 5 hours.
- Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices
- Free learn-to-snorkel class
- Free fish ID class
- Free guided reef tour
- Free Jr. Naturalist program for kids.
- Tropical-style continental breakfast with locally grown fruits, Kula zucchini muffins, banana bread, coffee and juices.)
- BBQ lunch: Chicken tenders marinated in teriyaki sauce, hot dogs, veggie burgers, marinated Kula cucumber salad, pasta salad and Kaiser rolls
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Refreshments: Sodas, tropical juices and filtered water
- After snorkeling, adults age 21 and over with valid picture ID may enjoy one complimentary alcoholic beverage, including local micro-brew beers, wine or Mai Tais
- Additional alcoholic drinks, blended cocktails and refills available for sale at reasonable prices
|Child (7-12 yrs)||$75.00|
|Free Child 12 and Under (1 Per Adult)||$0.00|