Monday – Saturday, 6:30 am – 12:30
As with all of our Pacific Whale Foundation Eco-Adventures, this new trip is led by our team of knowledgeable Certified Marine Naturalists and a professional U.S. Coast Guard certified captain.
We depart in the morning from Ma’alaea Harbor and head for Molokini. Snorkel this remarkable mid-ocean reef and cruise around Molokini’s rugged red rock back wall. Then we’ll set off to view wildlife at sea turtle and dolphin habitats. Our Molokini Wild Side Eco-Adventure is offered on our 54-foot single deck catamaran, Ocean Explorer.
Departs Monday – Saturday at 7:30 am Check in at 6:30 for Breakfast.
- Expert narration by our Certified Marine Naturalists
- Opportunity to learn about sea turtle research
- Snorkeling at Molokini and a second site
- Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear (including optical masks for eyeglass wearers)
- Flotation devices
- Wetsuit tops available for rental
- Free learn-to-snorkel class
- Free fish i.d. class
- Free guided reef tour
- Free Jr. Naturalist program.
- Tropical-style continental breakfast (coffee, juices, fruits and pastries)
- Barbeque lunch: Chicken tenders (marinated in teriyaki sauce), hot dogs, veggie burgers, marinated Kula cucumber salad, pasta salad, Kaiser rolls, veggie tray.
- Homemade double chocolate chip cookies (made with organic flour)
- Refreshments: sodas, tropical juices and filtered water.
- After snorkeling, adults age 21 and over with valid picture i.d. may enjoy one complimentary alcoholic beverage, including local micro-brew beer. wine or Mai Tai. Refills available for sale at a reasonable price.
|Adult (13 & older)||$140.00|